Bat Head Boppers
Supplying Fancy Dress Costumes, Dance Wear and Accessories for Adults and Children children since 1981.
With a passion for all things related to Costume and Dance Wear, Arabesque Fancy Dress and Dance Wear was founded in 1981.
In recent years, our business has quickly earned its spot as the most trusted Dance Wear & Fancy Dress shop in the Essex & the East London area. Our company has expanded its product line, and now offers a wide range of dance and sports wear - all at the most competitive prices.
Shipping and Delivery
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL UK OVER £50
We are pleased to announce that we offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £50 . If your shopping cart totals over £50 upon checkout you will automatically receive UK Standard Delivery FREE OF CHARGE for all deliveries to UK postcodes only.
Shipping and delivery policy for Arabesque
Shipping rates and dispatch details:
Orders placed prior to 2 PM, Monday to Friday will be dispatched on that day, dependent on the availability. Please note that this excludes bank holidays.
A number of options are available, for delivery or collection, which are detailed below:
In the event that you are closely located to our shop, you are welcome to collect the costume, after you have ordered via the website. Collection times are 10 AM to 5 PM daily, Monday to Saturday, excluding bank holidays. The following serves as a guideline self-collection:
1.Please ensure that you select Standard Shipping on the delivery option. 2.Ensure that the order number accompanies you, when collecting your order.:
NB The warehouse does not have changing rooms or any facilities whatsoever for you to try the costumes on, and is not equipped to handle any direct orders from the public. Please conduct all dealings with the shop directly, and via the personnel on duty, or via the website.
UK Standard Delivery (1 to 3 working days)
- Delivery Mondays to Fridays by 5 PM
- Please ensure somebody is available to sign for the delivery, alternatively it will be taken to the local post office to be collected there.
- Should the parcel must be collected from the post office within seven days it will be returned to us.
- Alternate addresses for delivery are permitted, please ensure an accurate address is provided.
- £2.99 per delivery, irrespective of the number of items ordered.
- £1.99 for orders under £10 in value.
- Insurance is provided sufficiently to ensure protection of the total amount for the loss or damage of the items delivered.
- The average standard delivery takes 1 to 3 days, this does not however imply a guarantee of such service delivery.
UK Special Delivery (2 working days)
- Delivery Mondays to Fridays, by 1 PM
- £6.99 per delivery, irrespective of the number of items ordered.
- These same conditions as contained above are applicable, in that an alternative address may be selected for receipt of the delivery, as well as in the event of no one being available to receive and sign for the delivery the package will be delivered to the local post office for collection.
- Items not collected within seven days will be returned to us.
- Insurance included for the value of the delivery as well as to cover loss or damage.
BFPO: British Forces Post Office
- Parcels will be delivered to Mill Hill BFPO, following the day of ordering. For delivery to the required address.
- £5.95 regardless of items ordered.
- This service may take up to 3 additional working days for delivery, and the location of the delivery will also affect delivery times and turnaround.
- Further information available upon request.
Europe and Republic of Ireland (up to 7 working days)
- Via the Royal Mail service, up to 2 kg weight.
- £19.99 for the Royal Mail service option, please enquire as to the charge for any weight in excess of 2 kg.
Rest of the World (up to 7 working days)
- Via the Royal Mail service, up to 2 kg weight.
- £39.99 for the Royal mail service option, please enquire as to the charge that any weight in excess of 2 kg.
Damaged and Loss policy
Should any items be damaged or lost in via the chosen delivery provider, Arabesque reserves the right to claim on the behalf of the customer the compensation pertaining to such loss or damages. Arabesque will not accept liability for any claims howsoever rising with respect to such loss or damage. Any loss incurred during the delivery or postage of the items, Arabesque will institute a claim on your behalf, and upon such settlement will your money duly be the funded.
As stated in the delivery options, should no one be available for signature or receipt of the delivery, the package or parcel will be delivered to the local post office, which must be collected within seven days of such delivery, failing which the items will be returned to Arabesque. In the event of such return to our offices, Arabesque reserves the right to impose an administration fee of £7.95.
Should any agreed-upon delivery be refused at the delivery address provided by the customer, the above-mentioned administration fee of £7.95 will also become applicable and payable by the customer ordering the item or items.
Weight dependent deliveries
As stated the Royal mail service option will be exercised for items up to 2 kg, in the event of ordered items exceeding this weight of 2 kg Arabesque reserves the right to utilise City Link couriers accordingly.
Once your order has successfully been placed via the website, and the payment Gateway has successfully processed order, this order will appear in the "Past Orders" section of your account. Any orders currently being processed by the dispatch team will be reflected as "Entered" and will reflect accordingly once dispatched.
All orders are subject to availability, in the event that we are not able to fulfill your order a representative will contact you accordingly.
Errors & Omissions Excepted. Arabesque.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned for hygiene reasons, items such as Make-Up, Eyelashes, Stockings, Tights, Underwear, Eye Accessories, Masks & Wigs.
Additional non-returnable items:
Costumes that have been used, soiled or show signs of wear will not be entitled to a refund. We inspect all costumes that are returned to our warehouse and will contact you to discuss any issues with worn, or soiled costumes.
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and order number.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Please note that we do not offer exchanges.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 77 Queens Road Buckhurst Hill GB IG95BW.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Arabesque 77 Queens Road Buckhurst Hill IG9 5BW
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over£50.00 you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We recommend post is returned using a 2nd Class ‘Signed For Delivery Service’.
(Where a refund for postage is applicable, we will refund to the maximum of Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed for Service)
Pack your product(s) in their original box or packaging. Products must be unworn and in the condition you received them.
If you've received a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch with our customers representative within 14 days, who will be able to deal with your enquiry efficiently.
Sadly we are closing our doors to our pop up shop in Ongar.
We have a small amount of limited stock available to purchase online only.
Stage One, please continue to use this website to purchase your uniform.
For more information please call 07912 760 504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org