Shipping & Delivery
Shipping and Delivery
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL UK OVER £50
We are pleased to announce that we offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £50 . If your shopping cart totals over £50 upon checkout you will automatically receive UK Standard Delivery FREE OF CHARGE for all deliveries to UK postcodes only.
Shipping and delivery policy for Arabesque
Shipping rates and dispatch details:
Orders placed prior to 2 PM, Monday to Friday will be dispatched on that day, dependent on the availability. Please note that this excludes bank holidays.
A number of options are available, for delivery or collection, which are detailed below:
In the event that you are closely located to our shop, you are welcome to collect the costume, after you have ordered via the website. Collection times are 10 AM to 5 PM daily, Monday to Saturday, excluding bank holidays. The following serves as a guideline self-collection:
1.Please ensure that you select Standard Shipping on the delivery option. 2.Ensure that the order number accompanies you, when collecting your order.:
NB The warehouse does not have changing rooms or any facilities whatsoever for you to try the costumes on, and is not equipped to handle any direct orders from the public. Please conduct all dealings with the shop directly, and via the personnel on duty, or via the website.
UK Standard Delivery (1 to 3 working days)
- Delivery Mondays to Fridays by 5 PM
- Please ensure somebody is available to sign for the delivery, alternatively it will be taken to the local post office to be collected there.
- Should the parcel must be collected from the post office within seven days it will be returned to us.
- Alternate addresses for delivery are permitted, please ensure an accurate address is provided.
- £2.99 per delivery, irrespective of the number of items ordered.
- £1.99 for orders under £10 in value.
- Insurance is provided sufficiently to ensure protection of the total amount for the loss or damage of the items delivered.
- The average standard delivery takes 1 to 3 days, this does not however imply a guarantee of such service delivery.
UK Special Delivery (2 working days)
- Delivery Mondays to Fridays, by 1 PM
- £6.99 per delivery, irrespective of the number of items ordered.
- These same conditions as contained above are applicable, in that an alternative address may be selected for receipt of the delivery, as well as in the event of no one being available to receive and sign for the delivery the package will be delivered to the local post office for collection.
- Items not collected within seven days will be returned to us.
- Insurance included for the value of the delivery as well as to cover loss or damage.
BFPO: British Forces Post Office
- Parcels will be delivered to Mill Hill BFPO, following the day of ordering. For delivery to the required address.
- £5.95 regardless of items ordered.
- This service may take up to 3 additional working days for delivery, and the location of the delivery will also affect delivery times and turnaround.
- Further information available upon request.
Europe and Republic of Ireland (up to 7 working days)
- Via the Royal Mail service, up to 2 kg weight.
- £19.99 for the Royal Mail service option, please enquire as to the charge for any weight in excess of 2 kg.
Rest of the World (up to 7 working days)
- Via the Royal Mail service, up to 2 kg weight.
- £39.99 for the Royal mail service option, please enquire as to the charge that any weight in excess of 2 kg.
Damaged and Loss policy
Should any items be damaged or lost in via the chosen delivery provider, Arabesque reserves the right to claim on the behalf of the customer the compensation pertaining to such loss or damages. Arabesque will not accept liability for any claims howsoever rising with respect to such loss or damage. Any loss incurred during the delivery or postage of the items, Arabesque will institute a claim on your behalf, and upon such settlement will your money duly be the funded.
As stated in the delivery options, should no one be available for signature or receipt of the delivery, the package or parcel will be delivered to the local post office, which must be collected within seven days of such delivery, failing which the items will be returned to Arabesque. In the event of such return to our offices, Arabesque reserves the right to impose an administration fee of £7.95.
Should any agreed-upon delivery be refused at the delivery address provided by the customer, the above-mentioned administration fee of £7.95 will also become applicable and payable by the customer ordering the item or items.
Weight dependent deliveries
As stated the Royal mail service option will be exercised for items up to 2 kg, in the event of ordered items exceeding this weight of 2 kg Arabesque reserves the right to utilise City Link couriers accordingly.
Once your order has successfully been placed via the website, and the payment Gateway has successfully processed order, this order will appear in the "Past Orders" section of your account. Any orders currently being processed by the dispatch team will be reflected as "Entered" and will reflect accordingly once dispatched.
All orders are subject to availability, in the event that we are not able to fulfill your order a representative will contact you accordingly.
Errors & Omissions Excepted. Arabesque.